There are many qualified interpreters out there willing to work for you and your organization. Like me, they can offer a wide range of experience and credentials at rates that you'll find referral agencies just can't beat. Please visit their sites at the URLs listed below.
Deaf interpreters are an integral part of successful translation and interpreting experiences. For video projects (including press conferences and emergency announcements), tactile interpreting, work with international clients, clients who have additional cognitive processing needs, and more; please consider using their services.
Interpreters in the DC/MD/VA Region
- Mindy Lanie : www.laniesignlanguageservices.com
- Monica Mack: www.monicamackinterpreting.com
- Joi Bannister: www.joyfulsigninginc.com
- Michelle Parnes: www.mcparnesinterpreting.com
- Helen Avner: www.helenavner.com
Interpreters in Other Markets
I have colleagues all over the world that I hold in high esteem for their skills and professionalism. Please visit their websites or contact me for referrals in other markets.
- Anne Leahy, UTAH : www.anneleahy.com
- Dana Arazi, CALIFORNIA: www.danaarazi.com
- Jana Owen, NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY: www.janaowen.us
- Overseas Interpreting, INTERNATIONAL: www.overseasinterpreting.com
- Dawn McKenna, SEATTLE, WA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koli Cutler, OREGON: http://kolicutler.com/
Deaf interpreters in DC/MD/VA.
- Ellen Roth : ellenroth77.com
- Patricia L. Richey : email@example.com
- Kristen Suiter : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Sforza : email@example.com
- David Letkiewicz : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fallon Brizendine : www.brizinterpreting.com
- Mike O'Donnell : www.deafatwork.com
- Kirsi Grigg : email@example.com
Deaf interpreters in other markets.
- Christopher Tester, NEW YORK : www.christophertester.net
- Robin Shannon, OREGON: www.brizinterpreting.com